I thought I would share some photos of our brand new dresser which I am ridiculously pleased with. At last I can display all my pretty china and old lady knick-knacks! We bought it off eBay and I think it’s from the
We had big plans to strip it and paint it, but after about three months that still hadn’t happened… it just sat in two pieces causing an obstruction in the kitchen. True, it was useful for piling recycling on/gathering post/stubbing our toes. But I think it’s much better put to proper use!
It was properly old and bashed up, with foam spilling out of the seats and even a tape deck!
I may look serene but it was pretty nerve wracking driving it all round New South Wales with fragile bits of furniture rattling away in the back. We did ‘secure’ it with bits of rope from Bunnings, but I’m not sure we did a particularly professional job.
Who knows, one day we might even get round to painting that dresser…